• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Juggernaut June

the amount CAE has gotten in the past 6 years, while roxboro gets a whopping 20 inches of snow, ask birdman he knows, the birds are whispering to him right now
Whispering to him? They should be pecking his eyes out!’
Low of 67 this am, not the upper 50s that were forecast , but now it’s mostly cloudy, breezy, and only 73!! We’re getting it on the backend!

Whispering to him? They should be pecking his eyes out!’
Low of 67 this am, not the upper 50s that were forecast , but now it’s mostly cloudy, breezy, and only 73!! We’re getting it on the backend!

Based off him the whole southeast is about to get it, he even wrote the NWS text discussion back in those days ?

What a difference a day makes for many who were very hot yesterday. Many of these locations had hot NW winds yesterday but have much cooler east winds off the ocean today in addition to much more cloudiness and chances of rain. Unfortunately, Gainesville, FL, is an exception with 95 already at noon, the same as 24 hours ago. :(

The 12Z GFS continues with the idea of widespread 2-4"+ rainfall over the SE late this week into early next week,

What a difference a day makes for many who were very hot yesterday. Many of these locations had hot NW winds yesterday but have much cooler east winds off the ocean today in addition to much more cloudiness and chances of rain. Unfortunately, Gainesville, FL, is an exception with 95 already at noon, the same as 24 hours ago. :(
Although nothing on radar, clouds are starting to stack; looks like boomers may form later in the afternoon, which would be the only saving grace. In the meantime, it's still and the air could be cut with a butter knife ... but enough of that ... o_O

Holy wow: 2 degrees warmer than 24 hours ago :(

1 PM GAINESVILLE FAIR 97 64 33 SW8 30.06F HX 99

Flooding will probably be a concern were stronger storms setup or line up. Considering that PW values are relatively high. NAM total accumalted rainfall till saturday shows multiple areas getting higher amounts of rain. Screenshot_20190604-122337_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of course we get this look in the summer! FML! From the other board! Looks like we “ may” have already experienced the worst summer has to offer, if these were to verify!BBD3C780-DE43-4158-991B-490505C16F75.png

Read it and weep: still 2 warmer than 24 hours ago..Gainesville must think it is still May!
2 PM GAINESVILLE FAIR 99 65 32 E9 30.04F HX 102 :(

Last edited:
Every time I post you got to be smart.. I’m 19 years old in College for Meteorology I come here for guidance you don’t have to be a jerk about it sir.
I believe he was joking with you, but I've seen your posting over the past year or so and most of your posting are like easy things to find on line. I'm not trying to be cruel, but if your a student meteorologist going to college, should you know the basics of weather?

Back