Pattern Juggernaut June

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Other than a lone cell that moved over the city of Atlanta a little while ago, things are looking pretty uneventful so far (locally).

It's still early though.

Reactions: BufordWX
Really coming down
6692b2424af58bfc35d01a7b05f62205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Survey says, the answer was yes on that storm. Pretty good storm, although idk about severe. Some loud thunder and the wind was whipping.

For a moment the clouds looked like they were moving fast when I was peeking outside for one of the times but this storm moved fairly slowly.

We likely have had the worst heat but not the worst heat index. Today’s HI has been a saunalike 110, near highest in country! So, despite temps of 96 vs low 100s in late May, it actually feels worse today as the late May HIs were 105 or lower.
Thunder can be heard.
I wish I were in CO now!

Larry,
Here's hoping this is happy hour nonsense (if not, ya got room for another 2 on that flight to CO?) ...

2019062218_CON_GFS_SFC_TEMP_IMAGE_096.gif

Reactions: GaWx
Hold your taters, short range models insist on the activity over south-western VA bombing out over north-west North Carolina tonight. Interesting back to back runs. Watch out Wilkes/Iredell county area.

Nothing has happened here today so far, but there is one more complex that has developed over far north GA that is moving southeast. Looking at its current trajectory I don’t know if it will hit me or not, but it looks like it will be close.