• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

East on this run of the gfs, the 500mb look changes every run pretty drastically still. General idea is some kind of phased system is probable next weekend, but will it phase far enough west to impact us or will it phase late and crush New England

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like icon... I guess still around so that is good
Oh yea. Perfect spot 6 days out. 991 as she blows off the coast. That was a decent shot eastern NC.

Dont sleep on mid week. Close enough to keep watching. Get low out of the way in NE, just a wrinkle away

It’s just not the year for north Georgia. Losing everything to the East....
This one is 7 days out at this range all long range models will have pretty big shifts one way are other just hope they all slowly starting closing in on same idea by Monday/Tuesday... or maybe don't the 12z GFS was a monster

This one is 7 days out at this range all long range models will have pretty big shifts one way are other just hope they all slowly starting closing in on same idea by Monday/Tuesday... or maybe don't the 12z GFS was a monster
Far too early to talk trends. We just have a signal, same with Tuesday. Fluctuations are too significant and Tuesday thus suite warmed a ton. Trends with recent storms have been clueless on certain elements until verification so we can still have 100s of miles of shifts within days.

Oh yea. Perfect spot 6 days out. 991 as she blows off the coast. That was a decent shot eastern NC.

Dont sleep on mid week. Close enough to keep watching. Get low out of the way in NE, just a wrinkle away
Got the weak low crossing Fla. Got the 0 line close by. I agree....just want the timing. Keep getting the shots, and one might hit a good bit of the viewing area instead of being so selective.

It’s just not the year for north Georgia. Losing everything to the East....
It's way too early for that. We have time for things to happen next week and beyond. Happy for the guys back east, especially our SC neighbors. I get it though. I am ready for something to happen our way but the small event last week kind of worked out.

Back