• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Something about these late week/weekend events: This gets started at the end of next week: GFS had it yesterday I beleive at the same timne

sn10_024h.us_ma.png

Keep an eye on Mon/Tues. Swear this pattern reminds me so much of jan 2000, The greatest 10 day stretch of winter wx ever in central NC.
This Fri event and a artic front left behind draped across the GOM/Deep South. Watch for any pesky NS vorts nose diving down into this area. Regardless we have runners on the bases to score some more this month. Hopefully we can knock em in.

prateptype_cat.conus.png

I see signs of maybe a change late this month and into first few days into FEB. noticing more and more storms along the west coast as we start FEB
Me too. I think we are about to switch to a trough in the west in February. I also don't see any real promising setups in the next two weeks. It's looking like we are going to leave January with a few cold rains and near average temps. That will not erase the huge warm departure's earlier this month. I can see Atlanta staying 4 to 5 degrees above average for the month, easy.

Me too. I think we are about to switch to a trough in the west in February. I also don't see any real promising setups in the next two weeks. It's looking like we are going to leave January with a few cold rains and near average temps. That will not erase the huge warm departure's earlier this month. I can see Atlanta staying 4 to 5 degrees above average for the month, easy.

Its just incredible to me where KATL's temps are still after 18 days, KPDK , which is around 15 miles north is over 2 degrees colder. I'm 15 miles north of KPDK and I'm 51.5/34.2. Just a crazy gradient.

KATL KPDK
1642610729056.png 1642610785638.png

Back