• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

All good things I guess. Yuck. Western trough starting to show up on the GEFS way out. Need another score this week and it'll make reverting in February just fine.

gfs-ens_z500a_nhem_65.png

Man just wall to wall troughing in the east. If the dominos fall the right way, we could see one of the most memorable stretches of winter in a very long time.

0z GFS

gfs_z500_mslp_nhem_65-3.png

6z GFS isn't terrible either.

gfs_z500_mslp_nhem_65-4.png

Wonder how the CFS is looking?

That could end up a mid-upper south special. The odds are not all these storms are gonna track that far south and east. Even though I think carolina’s and Georgia will cash in too, probably Friday-Saturday.

Hard to believe from okie city to Tulsa has been been this quite this far this winter

Yeah I mean I was ok in December because well nobody was getting snow but all these flurries and dusting has done here the last 2 weeks is get me fired up wanting a real snowstorm. We average 8 inches this isn't Dallas or Central Alabama where years can go by with none...

And the truth is I don't care how cold it is this winter will get an F from me if we don't get a snowstorm here

Back