• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

The possibility of sustainable below freezing temps at the mid gulf coast is unreal.

d1b23dd2eb07e8d33f705dd055089d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not horrible , would like a taller ridge and the trough a bit west but at this lead I'll play
629c8db8b0a0bda40f8276a22c231a48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what do we have here? Just looking at precip maps looks like a low forming after a frontal pass? I don’t love the angle of cold here. Doesn’t really have time to build in the Carolinas verbatim. Maybe a chance to get that northern piece to dive in a bit further west, meet our southern piece and turn negative.

Someone help me out here. I’m not smart. Why the dual low pressure systems? The one to our north kills any chance at a dry cold air feed. View attachment 102853
Looks like the low on top is associated with northern stream energy, so it moved thru first just quick enough to start the process of CAA and a secondary area of low pressure developed to our SE and caused a little bit of overrunning action

Last edited:
Back