• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 3rd-6th, 2018 Winter Storm The ARCC/Xtreme Weather Special

Cmc like
bd73e9ffd6875344b43fe20c58f4e29e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's almost freaking identical to the CMC, very nice look and close to a big dog.... this has legs imo

Yeah just a bit of the difference up North also. GEM has the lowest heights east of ME while the GFS has them back north of Lake Superior..
Which results in less shearing out of the wave allowing more consolidation and boom on the CMC... they are worlds apart at H5 but some support from the 12z Euro so there is that

If the Euro shows it again I think it's a go. But I wouldn't make another thread for it. I might actually change this thread to "Non Storm Thread". I'm being a little serious.

And yeah, no way the CMC verifies temperature wise.

If the Euro shows it again I think it's a go. But I wouldn't make another thread for it. I might actually change this thread to "Non Storm Thread". I'm being a little serious.

And yeah, no way the CMC verifies temperature wise.
That would make no sense to do when we don't know how it will turn out yet...maybe once we get to Saturday morning that would be valid, though if you remember the storm a few weeks ago, it was a surprise as it was happening.

That would make no sense to do when we don't know how it will turn out yet...maybe once we get to Saturday morning that would be valid

If you read my post in Banter, you'd get what I was talking about. It's to try to reverse jinx.

Heck, with the next one, maybe let me fire it up possibly, even if it's going to be a while from now. I was good juju once a while ago, maybe I can be again.

Through next Wednesday huge decrease in both systems. 18z vs 00z
6a59ed2a9a260dd4fa3ab0080bdb30d9.jpg
e45acbccdb0048df7bd6bb24576bf224.jpg

The gefs members that do have the second system are late bloomers this run
d70077dc2bd41ae828818ec7aa8f36ee.jpg

Back