• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

I’m all in . It’s all we in Alabama have
149270671d74be1692a6eb6d965051d3.jpg
1d76abc0a24d9a46e6af67f2d7fbb68a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think this system will trend a little wetter as it gets closer. The system that we are having today trended wetter when it got closer.

If you’re right it could spell big problems for our area (north AL/southern TN) with forecasted highs the rest of the week. Bring it on!

Really hoping we can get this one to trend a little wetter, and also maybe the cold push will come in a little quicker. If we can get the gulf tapped a bit, then we will be in business. 1-2 inches with temps falling in the low 20's would be fun. Looks like I am going all in to, what the hell.

Really hoping we can get this one to trend a little wetter, and also maybe the cold push will come in a little quicker. If we can get the gulf tapped a bit, then we will be in business. 1-2 inches with temps falling in the low 20's would be fun. Looks like I am going all in to, what the hell.

Ride or die baby . The bama boys are all in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back