• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 29th-30th ARCC Slam Dunk Winter Weather Threat

namconus_asnow_seus_17.png

I spy plenty of areas that are WSW on the NAM. Outside the mountains its going to be a small-ish strip with that death band though. The question is figuring out where that will be.

3K NAM has just around 3 hour or so of snowfall. That is gonna stress me out having to depend on a short window for accumulations. Really hope it can last 4-6 hours and it better be snowing baseballs.

I just hate how there is such a short window for snow and given the warm temps beforehand, how much of that snow will actually stick ?

I just hate how there is such a short window for snow and given the warm temps beforehand, how much of that snow will actually stick ?
It's gonna a 3-6 window possible of snow, but with heavy rates and temps crashing and depends how fast the changeover and moisture, there's gonna be big flakes to make the ground white

Really surprised at how quick this thing is coming in, thought it was originally gonna be a Tuesday Afternoon/Evening deal but now it’s gonna be out of here by noon.

Back