• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2020 - Operation Thaw Alaska

All good. I’m pretending like I’m a mountain poster this week since I’m headed above 4K for the weekend...I’m being a ?
Go to beech or roan that's the only way I see you salvaging your trip grandfathers 20 bucks I'd go to carvers gap/roan it's higher along the line so you'll get NW flow too great trail open balds with spectacular views.

How serious do we take the NAM when global guidance is saying rain? I just don’t model watch much for the mountains so I’m not sure what to think
Although the globals show rain, a lot of times the NAM is good at picking up on small details such as a meso high. Not saying it’s right this time, but it does tend to do well in this timeframe with details such as just mentioned.

1580436361351.png

The strange output from the 12 to the 15 is where the station went offline after the Squall line came thru.

Back