• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January 2020 - Operation Thaw Alaska

One more thing (and I'll have to make a better writeup in another thread than this one later):

- Instead of "likes received", it is now called "Reaction Score" located with your messages and profiles.

The following will occur based on the reactions used:
WOW, SAD, ANGRY = Neutral (no points given or taken)
LOVE, HAHA, LIKE will add 1
DISLIKE will take away 1

We can change these around, add new ones, whatever we want to do. I think I will eventually make a weather theme for them to be more fun to use. Anyways, seriously, don't be jerks with the dislikes.

One more thing (and I'll have to make a better writeup in another thread than this one later):

- Instead of "likes received", it is now called "Reaction Score" located with your messages and profiles.

DISLIKE will take away 1

We can change these around, add new ones, whatever we want to do. I think I will eventually make a weather theme for them to be more fun to use. Anyways, seriously, don't be jerks with the dislikes.

Thanks for the hard work! Can you add a "Thank You" reaction?

This is not the worst pattern, you just gotta time it right, need a 50/50 low in a right spot and a SW in this spot and that can get the job done, definitely not hating on this look, but looking at mslp maps, everything is dominated by low pressure so it’s sorta meh, but this pattern is solid for miller Bs
67F3D370-519F-4AC4-BC4C-BA134C29C3A3.jpeg

Now everyone knows the fine print, yatta yatta yatta, but really for the first time in a long time the EPS is building a sustained western ridge. Now where it sets up is crucial, but it is interesting to start seeing signs of the progressive pattern we've been in since early December possibly changing.

DISLIKE will take away 1

No ---- we have a dislike button

Here are the 500mb days 8-15 on the 00z ensemble runs.
09d49b69d04b55798568965c4b7d73ee.png
02aa5b9fc1ab77cc2e716712fe19fae3.png
2d8b2fda5b5a7cb423e0d7ccbae487c3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back