• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry January 14-16th storm potential.

On the road to Meridianville, AL. Which is north of Huntsville. Close to the AL/TN state line. Got a buddy that lives there so a free place to stay. Worried about mixing though and wondering if I should go further north
I’d say Jackson TN is the place to be

One would think with a low in the northern gulf there will be much more precipitation to work with. Models could be underestimating this moisture. Could be more snow/ice at go time

One would think with a low in the northern gulf there will be much more precipitation to work with. Models could be underestimating this moisture. Could be more snow/ice at go time

To be fair we didn't have much moisture here either. It only snowed about 3 hours at most. Arctic air kind of sucks in that regard

Chattanooga is going to be a game time decision

When does the euro run again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean it looks to me like modeming is shifting slightly north putting us in Chattanooga with less snow but it’s not a huge shift so far. I think we see something but I don’t think Nooga itself sees more than 2 inches. Northern burbs probably do better. We will see

I mean it looks to me like modeming is shifting slightly north putting us in Chattanooga with less snow but it’s not a huge shift so far. I think we see something but I don’t think Nooga itself sees more than 2 inches. Northern burbs probably do better. We will see

Agree. We won’t see the high ratios others do to the west. The heavy band is def north of here on almost every hi res model too

Back