• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

January 11th-12th Southern Slider

I got a feeling this one still has a chance for Ga, and the Carolinas

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
If you look at the HR84 nam, the 925's are right on the border of freezing in the upstate and 850's are plenty cold with temps in the mid 30's. The biggest thing that is good with the NAM is it is rolling into the carolinas at 7pm.

Temperatures from the NAM and Euro are much more in line with one another as is the timing of the precip coming in here in the western carolinas.

Gonna extremely close for areas north of 278 in Alabama from a back and forth mix of rain and snow to 1-3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the World with a Low Track to the south like that is this not pulling in more cold Air? I'm speaking of the upstate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How in the World with a Low Track to the south like that is this not pulling in more cold Air?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Waiting on a answer for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The track of this low looks so good for the SE. Wth lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Not that I'm an expert but looking at soundings ,a lot of that in northwest bama and north miss should be snow....

Back