• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

Nowadays it’s depression air damming (DAD), you want something but DAD just says no warmth but no wintry wx

Yeah, I think it's time for me to take a break from looking at models. It's too painful to watch these "fantasy storms" show up 5-6 days before only for them to go poof within the 2-3 day period. And of course, the MA and NE score once again. Did modeling really become that $hitty or are we just, well, $hitty? I miss the days when those storms would actually show back up.

Yeah, I think it's time for me to take a break from looking at models. It's too painful to watch these "fantasy storms" show up 5-6 days before only for them to go poof within the 2-3 day period. And of course, the MA and NE score once again. Did modeling really become that $hitty or are we just, well, $hitty?
Eh it’s ice man, I personally don’t mind it but my power goes out easily, if it was snow/sleet I’d be upset but this is just ice,

Man the 12z Nam is really putting down some back end snow for west of the apps. Places like Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge should do very good with some heavy snow squalls

nam3km_ref_frzn_seus_43.png

Back