• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

For those of all down in cola, how much of town saw snow today? It looked like on the modeling it would be mostly in the north and northeast suburbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of all down in cola, how much of town saw snow today? It looked like on the modeling it would be mostly in the north and northeast suburbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw mPing reports and posts on Twitter/FB from all over town. Irmo, Blythewood, Forest Acres, Cayce and even downtown saw some flakes. I live on the southern edge of downtown and may have seen some very tiny flurries mix in with drizzle while walking my dog.

I saw mPing reports and posts on Twitter/FB from all over town. Irmo, Blythewood, Forest Acres, Cayce and even downtown saw some flakes. I live on the southern edge of downtown and may have seen some very tiny flurries mix in with drizzle while walking my dog.
Yeh I saw a little mix here on Shop Rd, but it wasn't anything to get excited about.

Back