• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

Heavy dusting here. Maybe 1/3" Hard to tell if it was a bit more since I wasn't awake while it was accumulating.
That would be good, pretty much what I saw leaving at 5am and It was over precipitating, 32 on car themometer with slight drip noise in gutter. Anyway I got us at 1.5 for the season. Last event was little over an inch so 1.5 is about spot on/max Ive observed. Need 6-7 more so we can say it was an average winter. Has been for the temps with 2/3rds met winter almost in the books .

Other than an amazing 45 mins of heavy returns this was a major disappointment. Expected at least an inch and got maybe a 1/2 inch of slop by the time it stopped around 4.

Looks like I was wrong.
a3e287f14c1f5ac797f7ec40f0553cb0.jpg

3”

My friends in Wood are without power this morning.
I got co-workers over in Vance Co without power as well, reports of a few trees down in Warren County and my cousin posted a pic a few minutes ago of some small pines leaning in the roadway around here.

Back