• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

I know it's supposed to be all doom and gloom but that's a pretty potent looking band forming up over North Wilkesboro on radar right now.

Can confirm .9 through two rain Gaige’s. Better change over soon. 39.8. ?‍♂️

Please, forgive my error. Just under half inch. I misread my gauges. Anyway, better change soon. I have to hit the rack as I have an 8AM Webex call. :rolleyes:

Surface warm, delayed cooling but upper levels cooling quicker... I think it's about to flip here. Temp down to 38, seeing some raindrops "splatter" on my north facing window
Nice! Probably about right on time. Still 42 here in weather purgatory but my wind finally went from E to NE so I may start cooling soon

I’ve been saying it for .. shoot.. probably as long as the fv16 has had this damn system.. the Column is PRIME to CRASH at any moment .. if u blink u might miss it .. and also the rates are going to be NUTS they always are and every time someone sees it in here they can’t believe their eyes ... same case will apply here again .. and I’ll be one of those dudes!

Back