• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

All I can say is ... ahahaha I got more snow than Raleigh ! I got more snow than Cary ! I got more snow than western wake. Ok sorry I just had to, feels good to do better than climo favored areas in the county . Not tryna ruffle feathers here just enjoying this . I also got a foot in Dec 2010 .

I took a drive around the area today and I definitely ended up in a local screw job. There’s still snow on the ground in shaded areas a few miles from MBY whereas my place has zilch left even yesterday afternoon. Makes me more bitter about this storm than I already was, oh well. ?

I tend to doubt my backyard even saw 1” after getting around the area some.

/end rant modernweenie

I took a drive around the area today and I definitely ended up in a local screw job. There’s still snow on the ground in shaded areas a few miles from MBY whereas my place has zilch left even yesterday afternoon. Makes me more bitter about this storm than I already was, oh well. ?

/end rant modernweenie

Yeah we still had snow in shady places here today. Some shady yards still had the grass covered.

/end rant modernweenie
I still have a bit of snow in the shade . The cold rain will do it in though once and for all. I have more snow in the shade than Harnett county guy has received in 3 years . o_O

Back