• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

@Jimmy Hypocracy Any regrets not staying home for this one? I know you had fun but there's just something about the blanket of white out your own window.
Yes there’s a little bit of feeling like I missed something but we’re having a blast. And we were a part of the same storm. And my 4 year old son can always remember the time he got over a foot of snow at a cabin with his dad up in the mountains. We built a snow cave today and we’ll build another tomorrow. What a storm.

I think it slides just to your north you can see it trying to fill in north west of Charlotte too. Could be something for Mooresville later tonight
Dude, do you not think before you type? It's literally snowing at a moderate to heavy rate here and I live 15 minutes from Concord. It's not missing us. It's literally right over us.

Dude, do you not think before you type? It's literally snowing at a moderate to heavy rate here and I live 15 minutes from Concord. It's not missing us. It's literally right over us.
Thank you for being the one to say it. I’m 25 minutes SE of you guys and I’m seeing moderate snow right now

Thank you for being the one to say it. I’m 25 minutes SE of you guys and I’m seeing moderate snow right now
You're welcome. I honestly wasn't going to say anything because I know it's more banter than a discussion. But I just can't take it anymore. I love this board because we're free to discuss things openly. But good lord, Birdman might need some time in his cage. Aka, a timeout. Sorry, didn't mean to get off-topic. On topic: It's is ripping fatties here though! What a nice and unexpected surprise!

I made it to 36.0 today. I thought Raleigh was suppose to rocket into the mid to upper 40s?

Back