• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

airT.png
airT.png
CAD
View attachment 106448
The cad is def building in. I have to wonder how long it truly holds all snow but for now with DPs and temps dropping it looks favorable.

Update form Chamblee/Tucker area. “Crapple” weather app says mixed. And maybe there are flakes mixing in? Hard to tell. And if it ain’t obvious, it ain’t snowing in my book! So I’m saying still nasty old rain here. Windy AF though. Gonna take a nap for a bit. Think this is over for Atlanta until sometime after dawn.
9a2f22d065d6f2e81e083016da5bd3f4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At ~5100’ btw Banner Elk and Beech Mtn. Wind is picking up and you can smell a snowstorm. Got 3 hours of sleep and decided to light the fire and wait for glory! Best of luck to y’all outside of the mountains. Sounds like the Upstate of SC to Charlotte may beat down the warm nose for awhile??

It is absolutely ripping on Caesars Head based on radar. Lift is ringing out every once of moisture in the atmosphere

Back