• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin' January

Well I was thinking the West Atlantic Ridge but it looks like it’s gone by 234. So nothing
Just was wondering. The 500mb flow doesn't look too suppressed or have such a steep gradient that it shears waves out. If anything most pieces are in line at that time frame for the goods

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just was wondering. The 500mb flow doesn't look too suppressed or have such a steep gradient that it shears waves out. If anything most pieces are in line at that time frame for the goods

Yeah it’s certainly not a cutter look so that’s a start

12z ukmet had seperation today as well. Not to this extent,but it was way more south than gfs twins
The icon tried to clear the main system and get crazy with the trailing upper level energy
63109d7158e86df78f1cb0b2edb1c76c.jpg

last 24 hours of GFS (5 runs worth) some pretty good changes. Now, I DO think most of us see all rain from weekend storm, BUT I am ok with that...I would like to see this get as strong as it can and help us for the next wave next week..... The other point is, and MANY have said this already today...and every day....the models are still ALL over the place...
gfs_z500_vort_us_fh84_trend.gif

The GFS lol...couple days of runs where the HP on Sunday at 12z is consistently centered over eastern South Dakota, now the 0z run its 500 miles northeast in western Ontario. That why it not as cold Sunday/Monday down here. With that big of a shift, I would trust NOTHING the GFS shows.

He is saying it goes off the charts negative. The only thing that does is the Control, the EPS mean is around -2. The Control is wildly inaccurate.

Its not complaining, just clarity.
It’s Insanity!! All hell is about to break loose! It’s sad that we have to one-up the next person with extreme dramatic tweets and hyperbolic descriptions of things. Why can’t it just be that the ensembles are showing a very cold and potentially stormy pattern setting up? In the end, that’s far more likely to turn out closer to reality than insanity and mayhem!!!11!1

Back