• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

.09 drips of lol. Looksv like we will finish July at .86. Ready for hurricane season

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I honestly don't know who Sam Hunt is? And why SD and Bricks wife were at the same concert?? Wasn't SD and Brick both at the beach at the same time a few weeks ago!???
Things that make you go hmmmmm?

.02 this morning doesnt do a lot to help alleviate the dry conditions but better than 0 I suppose

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It looks like we have missed out on cooler temps and lower humidity. Dewpoints here still 70+ and temps going back to 90-93 today.

It looks like we have missed out on cooler temps and lower humidity. Dewpoints here still 70+ and temps going back to 90-93 today.
Well, enjoy all the rain you got! You should also know by now, living where you do , the "cold" air arrival is always 12-24 hours slower than predicted, held up by the mountains! That's what always helps imps score big with winter storms! :(

From NWS JAX:

An unusual late July cold front will sink southward into southeast Georgia by the late afternoon hours. Numerous showers and thunderstorms are expected to develop along and ahead of the front this afternoon across southeast Georgia, with strong to isolated severe thunderstorms possible. This activity will move southeastward, crossing the Florida/Georgia border during the late afternoon hours and settling along the Interstate 10 corridor towards sunset. Strong to isolated severe thunderstorms will be possible during the afternoon and evening hours, with damaging wind gusts of 40-60 mph, frequent lightning strikes, and localized flooding being the main threats. Heavy rainfall will shift into northeast and north central Florida tonight and Sunday, with the flood threat potentially increasing in these areas by early Sunday.
image3.png

76 degrees out. Feels amazing out side with a nice rain band pushing through. Cant ask for a better way to close july out. So ready for Fall/Winter

I honestly don't know who Sam Hunt is? And why SD and Bricks wife were at the same concert?? Wasn't SD and Brick both at the beach at the same time a few weeks ago!???
Things that make you go hmmmmm?

Sam Hunt is country artist famous for a song about a woman's body being like a back-road.

Ahhh life, death, taxes and driving home to find out it likely rained while I was gone. What else is new. Don't think it did a whole lot this time though.

We could be watching history. As amazing as it would be, Gainesville, FL, has a legitimate chance over the next 2 days to exceed in July the incredibly high amounts of rain it got in June, which was 16.86"! They are now nearing 15". What's extra amazing is that all of this rain in June and July fell without a TC nearby. Furthermore, the city had been in a very bad drought just prior to this! How about that as an example of moving from one extreme to the other!

Edit: I had put together this post without having seen the 0Z CMC's progged 8" of rainfall over the next 48 hours there! Now that's "crazy". Other 0Z models have a more sane 1-2". The 12Z CMC had 2.5" or so.

Last edited:
Back