• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Meanwhile back at the homestead, victory!
ae8667e081102ceb86403247925d1add.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Congrats....currently 92/78 here in the heat vent of hell instability shouldn't be an issue this evening

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Tbh, if I was where you're at I would be going chasing rn haha
If I wasn't packing and prepping to take the fam to Florida in a few hours I'd consider it... that storm to my east was a beast! UPS guy stopped at my parents, had just come through there and had a pic of what looked like a funnel cloud.

If I wasn't packing and prepping to take the fam to Florida in a few hours I'd consider it... that storm to my east was a beast! UPS guy stopped at my parents, had just come through there and had a pic of what looked like a funnel cloud.

Wow that's insane!

Yea this cell that just passed metwannabe's house is starting to rotate more considerably in the past few minutes as it enters southern Northampton County, might be time for another tornado warning

Yea this cell that just passed metwannabe's house is starting to rotate more considerably in the past few minutes as it enters southern Northampton County, might be time for another tornado warning
Just noticed that almost same location of the last one

Btw that's a terrible location to chase, only one highway across the river, many trees and very few roads... it would be a challenge

Wife is from Southampton County, VA. Most of her family is still there. Looks like the storm could be headed that way. That is actually a good place to chase. Flat and lots of open farm fields.

Wife is from Southampton County, VA. Most of her family is still there. Looks like the storm could be headed that way. That is actually a good place to chase. Flat and lots of open farm fields.
Southampton might be Northampton in NC is horrible... nothing but trees

I think I've become a rain magnet, that system dissipated and what was popping up wasn't very exciting, the hardest rain area of course...ended up over me. lmfao

At the Sam Hunt concert with bricks wife and its raining

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Funny. She said it still hasn't rained there. Meanwhile, we had a good storm here at home.

Back