• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

How was the golf today Storm? How many of your balls did you have to pull out?

Should at least see a few supercellular structures. Not bad for July at all.
Impressive look on the sim radar
5bacfc00a4624b1a8a8063985b130302.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

How was the golf today Storm? How many of your balls did you have to pull out?
It was a lot of fun . He only lost six this round which is great for him . One guy on my team had a hole n one and won a Bahamas cruise . I've never witnessed one in person till today so it was really awesome . Awesome golf , awesome food , awesome law enforcement officers ( it was an Alabama Law Inforcement tournament) And it didn't hurt they had the red bull girls, monster girls and bud light girls out there lol .

Best part though is they had three police helicopters out there and a few FBI command vehicles so the wife brought mini 5 out and he got to climb through them and turn lights on .

So I'll be 34 in October and I'm currently laying on the floor flat exhausted feeling like I'm 80 . That sun beat me down today

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

It was a lot of fun . He only lost six this round which is great for him . One guy on my team had a hole n one and won a Bahamas cruise . I've never witnessed one in person till today so it was really awesome . Awesome golf , awesome food , awesome law enforcement officers ( it was an Alabama Law Inforcement tournament) And it didn't hurt they had the red bull girls, monster girls and bud light girls out there lol .

Best part though is they had three police helicopters out there and a few FBI command vehicles so the wife brought mini 5 out and he got to climb through them and turn lights on .

So I'll be 34 in October and I'm currently laying on the floor flat exhausted feeling like I'm 80 . That sun beat me down today

My birthday is in October too ! It's almost my favorite month of the year. Any other October babies out there ?

Where are the days when you'd play 36 holes of golf in one day and still feel just as fresh as when you started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just thought i stop by and check in a bit.... been really hot last 2 weeks here... nice to see break in the intense heat.... hopefully we will have a decent fall severe season coming... until then, enjoy rest of summer whats left... hopefully we have seen our most intense heat...

Got a good downpour and some thunder last night. Hope the storms stat away tonight, though. My wife is going with some friends to the Sam Hunt concert tonight at Walnut Creek. They sit under the covered area, but still it's more enjoyable without a storm.

Good to see the 6z runs and the hrrr are backing off rain today. Thankfully though Jonesville got rain last night! If it doesn't rain today its a good 10 days until another legitimate rain chance
I did pick up .19 overnight so I'm well on my way

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HRRR shows storms weakening this afternoon as they come out of Georgia!? So much for the apocalyptic cold front ! The low DPs will make quick work of all the soil moisture

Atleast Alabama is getting some rain , finally! :(

HRRR shows storms weakening this afternoon as they come out of Georgia!? So much for the apocalyptic cold front ! The low DPs will make quick work of all the soil moisture
Thats usually what happens when fronts come through at night. If it had come through during peak heating it would be a different story...

Back