• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

12z Gfs is advertising plenty of rain chances over the next ten days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! How's the weenie fest at Myrtle Beach going? Y'all heard from SD and Brick?

Lol! How's the weenie fest at Myrtle Beach going? Y'all heard from SD and Brick?

Haha well Shane text me this picture of brick earlier . Guess that tan needs some work
a1cbef710bd9e6083a5c1a0f1308ebdf.jpg

GFS 18Z starts out a bit normal to warm by July 1, but by the 9th has temp anomalies heading into BN range (too many maps to post but the run is up) ... so hang on folks, maybe we get our Jalapeños out of the vegetable crisper section of the refrigerator some this month ... ¡Hasta la vista! ... :cool:

Last edited:
Here's three nice ones, though ...

gfs_T2ma_us_43.png

gfs_T2ma_us_45-1.png

gfs_T2ma_us_47.png

There are some "warm" spots in there as well. But no torch for the early part of the month, at least on this run. :D
If we get through july with no major heat, than I'm not worried about August to much, due to the fact fall will be close by

Watched TWC this am, the local forecast says locally heavy rainfall tonight!!! Hello drizzle! :(

GFS 18Z starts out a bit normal to warm by July 1, but by the 9th has temp anomalies heading into BN range (too many maps to post but the run is up) ... so hang on folks, maybe we get our Jalapeños out of the vegetable crisper section of the refrigerator some this month ... ¡Hasta la vista! ... :cool:

Not really, my jalapeños are loving the rain and are just about to smash me with excess. They don't want a hot, dry July either.

12z Gfs is advertising plenty of rain chances over the next ten days

A lot of heat too! Got 90s forecast all next week!

Jalopy July looks to be cooler and wetter , and continuing into Asstastic August! If the Euro weeklies are correct about the next 45 days :)

Today is my girls birthday party, and I already know we gonna have to have it inside.

I know alot is tired of this rain, trust me, me to. Could be worse tho, it could have been 100 degrees with dry weather with major drought going on here, like the last 2 years.

Back