• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Simply amazing ... now as to whether it will verify is the question ...

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif
Hopefully not

Looks pretty toasty to me for much of Georgia and the Carolinas if I'm reading the map correctly ?

Toasty? it's showing at or below normal except for North Carolina. Keep in mind this is WAY out there and it will likely change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies. I thought the yellow colors in North GA and the Carolinas indicated above normal temps.

Yes the one showing That in Georgia is coming off of the warmup next week. They do show a little above normal but the moral of the story is no big heat wave as we head into mid July with the possibility of below normal for many

The Rich get richer. PLEASE don't let JHS see this
87993af85be70fb5d7f2e3e220388155.png

It's quite hilarious, but I promise you, within a few miles, the lightest blue dots, over the whole eastern seaboard , are over me and Shetley! You can't make this stuff up! :(

It's quite hilarious, but I promise you, within a few miles, the lightest blue dots, over the whole eastern seaboard , are over me and Shetley! You can't make this stuff up! :(
There'll be more runs tonight and tomorrow and things'll change ... now whichaway ... o_O

There's a closed 594 ridge over the southeast on the Euro at day 10. We may finally be headed towards 100 by then over much of the area. if that's right.

Obviously wayyyyyy out there, and not the "best" source to rely on (but at 4 weeks, it's about all we have going), yet at this point in time, all other things being equal, it does not look too bad projected over the 4 week stretch of July ...

CFSv2.Na_T2m.20170627.201707.gif

CFSv2.Na_Prec.20170627.201707.gif

Last edited:
Back