• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

12z eps
5418bf182eca01df3f48272d56b542df.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the heaviest totals shifting onto the coast. Florida needs the rain for fires.

15.76" of rain so far this month with no tropical storm, and that's not counting the deluge we've just had the past few hours, and 3 more days to go; record is 16.34".
Dadgum bugs think inside is a safe haven ...
Florida Pest is doing Dirty Harry tomorrow ... :mad:

15.76" of rain so far this month with no tropical storm, and that's not counting the deluge we've just had the past few hours, and 3 more days to go; record is 16.34".
Do not miss those FL monster bugs at all!

How the heck they get in is beyond me - this house is so tight. I mean - real tight. But I've killed 2 palmetto bugs in the last day. :mad:
But tomorrow - chemical annihilation ... :cool:
When I lived in FL, I was never able to find a chemical that would kill those suckers. What are you using - radioactivity?

How the heck they get in is beyond me - this house is so tight. I mean - real tight. But I've killed 2 palmetto bugs in the last day. :mad:
But tomorrow - chemical annihilation ... :cool:
They fly down the chimney, like Santa!

Looking like a rainy weekend for many

Send it this way, and towards South Carolina. Alabama and Florida need to dry out. 10 to 15 inches in a month isn't that good. I've only had about 3 to 5 in my area, which is normal.

Well, you did ask for a lot of rain about a month ago, lol. :p

Looking like a rainy weekend for some.

I hope so. These low 80s and 50 degree dewpoints, really dry out soil moisture with the quickness!

I hope so. These low 80s and 50 degree dewpoints, really dry out soil moisture with the quickness!
That's a good thing IMO. Less soil moisture = less humidity right ? As far as I'm concerned the grass can die and we can turn into a desert until summer is over.

That's a good thing IMO. Less soil moisture = less humidity right ? As far as I'm concerned the grass can die and we can turn into a desert until summer is over.
More soil moisture can also keep heatwaves away. The Suns energy goes into evaporating the moisture and keeps the temps a little cooler

Send it this way, and towards South Carolina. Alabama and Florida need to dry out. 10 to 15 inches in a month isn't that good. I've only had about 3 to 5 in my area, which is normal.

Well, you did ask for a lot of rain about a month ago, lol. :p
Up to 15.96" so far this month -- that qualifies as somewhat more than "a lot" ... LOL ... :D

Up to 15.96" so far this month -- that qualifies as somewhat more than "a lot" ... LOL ... :D
It all balances out! 16 months of above normal temps, the one montage to break the streak is June, now expect atleast 9 months of above normal temps again! #NOWINTER

Is it possible to have a below normal temp month in the summer months unless there are a lot of clouds and precip involved ? I just don't recall many summer months that were sunny and below normal.

12z Gfs is advertising plenty of rain chances over the next ten days

Back