• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Sally

I’m still leaning towards a window of opportunity to be a cat 2. But I definitely could be wrong. Either way the rainfall will be the biggest issue. Such a slow mover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when you think Icon has lost touch, it does this....and it sits in place for about 24 hours....brutal for surge....

18z......969

ScreenshotCapture_2020_09_13_17_07_11_837.jpg

Just when you think Icon has lost touch, it does this....and it sits in place for about 24 hours....brutal for surge....

18z......969

View attachment 48479
To be fair it's potentially not all out in fantasy land. The moment this system slows down it's going to get organized and take off. Most guidance has it slowing down right at landfall. The key is seeing what the ICON is doing differently and seeing if it's completely lost on when it slows down or not.

To be fair it's potentially not all out in fantasy land. The moment this system slows down it's going to get organized and take off. Most guidance has it slowing down right at landfall. The key is seeing what the ICON is doing differently and seeing if it's completely lost on when it slows down or not.
I agree with it.....I thought previous versions had lost touch.

The stall and the NE turn would probably be really conductive for strengthening as it would negate increasing SW shear from the approaching s/w. Would spare NO, but probably nail Mobile.

Back