• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Isaias

If it weakens enough could this sneak into the Gulf of Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad P catching a lot of hate on FB for calling the storm pathetic. Emergency managers that evacuated down East are trying to get in touch with his network to take that post down.

I was kidding but the general low numbers on that map is surprising, given the tendency for those wind maps to be way overdone.
That track would be a little problematic for us wind wise. I don't like the increasing forward speed #1 it cuts back on rain totals #2 if it is starting to come back together before landfall not a lot of time to spin down. I think an end game similar to Ernesto 06 maybe shifted 50 miles west is likely with the interaction with Fl then last second attempt to strengthen.

It's hilarious that they are calling this a Hurricane
View attachment 45735
If I went off of presentation alone I would only think this is an open wave. Hurricane is definitely generous right now. It put up such a good fight yesterday I was uncertain to what extent it would actually weaken compared to what most model guidance suggest. We certainly got the answer today.

Back