• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Isaias

Yeah at the very least it looks like the wave will become named and end up in the SW ATL....the overall setup means this will have a pucker factor for the SE and be the first legit threat to the US for a major hit......intensity is something the models just sucks at but given the pattern there is no reason this thing wont beast mode at some point....

Yeah at the very least it looks like the wave will become named and end up in the SW ATL....the overall setup means this will have a pucker factor for the SE and be the first legit threat to the US for a major hit......intensity is something the models just sucks at but given the pattern there is no reason this thing wont beast mode at some point....

Not to mention the bath water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thing is getting the ball on the court. This looks develop and get into a threatening position. Any details 10 days out will change every run so I just keep seeing where the ball will end up.

Yeah...This isn’t going to end well...
b826d5f136b2a733446bf04d5619c21a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back