• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

GFS coming up east of Atlanta Georgia so far. Deform band sets up across the mountains. Wow.

I would toss this silly run. Huge flood and major inland impact. Unlikely IMO and too far out.

With a blend with all the models, I can easily see south/central Florida landfall. It still has a pretty decent chance of crossing over into the gulf, and how far west it goes before the turn will be the big question when that time gets here

With a blend with all the models, I can easily see south/central Florida landfall. It still has a pretty decent chance of crossing over into the gulf, and how far west it goes before the turn will be the big question when that time gets here
I know what your saying, but not one model had it in the gulf tonight so far lol

Since were on the "north/south" here, CMC is little south at landfall

0z CMC 126 is 400 miles ESE of the 12Z 138. Just a slight change. Instead of going into the Gulf, it stalls and then turns up the peninsula.

Back