• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

HWRF with an uptick in intensity, heading for FL
hwrf_mslp_wind_05L_36.png

I never said this was going to be a Hugo, I was just comparing the storms and their some what similar tracks. By no means do I think Dorian will reach its size/intensity.
No where close to a Hugo track either. That one started near Africa. If you are just comparing parts of the track that bend left at the Bahamas you could say Hurricane Sandy also tracked similar. Just doesn’t compare or make sense to...

Better hope it goes out to sea it has the potential to explode like Webber mentioned in the Bahamas. But..I’ve seen many times shear pop up out of nowhere 12 hours before and whip a storms Arse around a little bit. Each day will be something new to monitor.

Better hope it goes out to sea it has the potential to explode like Webber mentioned in the Bahamas. But..I’ve seen many times shear pop up out of nowhere 12 hours before and whip a storms Arse around a little bit. Each day will be something new to monitor.

Yep maybe, happened a little bit to Florence before it made landfall where it encountered little bits of shear

And you listen to weather channel they downplay this so much. And act like there’s no way this thing slides north because of the high pressure. I’m begging to think weather channel has no clue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you listen to weather channel they downplay this so much. And act like there’s no way this thing slides north because of the high pressure. I’m begging to think weather channel has no clue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah,my folks in Jax said to me "we will watch the news". I said "don't do that, you'll be about a day late figuring out what to do".

NAVGEM looks more in line with the other models this run when it comes to track

Back