• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Dorian

As accurate as the Euro tends to be, it shows the storm too weak on this run. I wonder how a storm stronger than what the Euro depicts would affect its path.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know I've been told that it's tough for storms to get the correct initialization, but this one initialized 21 MB too high.

Dorian might make landfall in NC after hr. 144, it will be close.

EDIT: So much for that model consensus, I don't feel anymore confident in Dorian's track post Bahamas now than I did 24hrs ago, 48hrs ago, or 96 hrs. ago.

Wow. Monster CAT 4 or stronger off Myrtle Beach. Very intense run.

honestly its another different look from the doc. Like it hit a big wall and slammed the breaks before land. Thats also a new look too...This run would put NC in full alert mode.

honestly its another different look from the doc. Like it hit a big wall and slammed the breaks before land. Thats also a new look too...This run would put NC in full alert mode.
It is but also it isn't.... is it? I mean the last several runs had it turning north (maybe not stalling out but slowing), just seems it turned sooner this run. Either way, track wise it's certainly different and a head ache for the NHC

It is but also it isn't.... is it? I mean the last several runs had it turning north (maybe not stalling out but slowing), just seems it turned sooner this run. Either way, track wise it's certainly different and a head ache for the NHC
no doubt...the slowing and turn for sure we know that will happen, but like this sucker hit the breaks hard...and the TT maps are every 24 hour...

Back