• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Delta (Post landfall & inland effects)

Rain may really rack up over the next few hours. Up to 2.5 inches back home already and these bands are just going over the same areas over and over. Looks to be transitioning to a flood threat.EFA8D91A-8509-4A6F-B486-C1BE734C8BA9.jpeg

Rain may really rack up over the next few hours. Up to 2.5 inches back home already and these bands are just going over the same areas over and over. Looks to be transitioning to a flood threat.View attachment 50201
I don’t know how trustworthy this function is, but I see a 6.5 inch rain rate per hour over my house right now.

I don’t know how trustworthy this function is, but I see a 6.5 inch rain rate per hour over my house right now.

I didn't realize the rain was training, I just drove home from Buckhead to northeast Cobb and the roads are very dangerous, I've already passed four inches, and its still coming down in buckets. Here I thought models were giving us a couple of inches and that was it. Flash flood warnings everywhere.

Rain may really rack up over the next few hours. Up to 2.5 inches back home already and these bands are just going over the same areas over and over. Looks to be transitioning to a flood threat.View attachment 50201

I've received just over 2 inches of rain from Delta. Currently rain with a rain rate near 3 in/hr.

From looking at the "loops" in GA on GR, it seems that the shear is near 3600 feet.. Tops above that are moving to NNW, where 3000 and below are moving NE. When they cross is where the cells rotate of course. (I 20 between Covington and Madison currently

Back