• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Delta (Post landfall & inland effects)

Yeah probably that main band that moves in between 12-5 west to East, maybe a few isolated low topped showers that rotate ahead of it tomorrow ?
I'm not sure honestly. The main band looks to roll through by noon but it looks like the remnant low will be close to moving through late in the afternoon and evening. Looks like there will be a wedge type boundary in the afternoon as well

Not a great night if your idea of a great night is staying up and remaining vigilant. All these little storms appear to be rotating, even here and currently the Upstate. It's not taking much for these storms to produce funnels and every now and then reach the ground. Stay safe, folks!

@Myfrotho704_ what you thinking for tomorrow? Not sure we get much going after that morning band

I'm thinking we just get rain in the Triangle as usual, and any storms will be to the south and east like 99% of the time this year.

FFC Update mentions another round? I thought this band would be it.

.UPDATE...
Strong band of thunderstorms continues to move across the metro
ATl area this evening. Conditions remain conducive for brief
tornadoes to form along this line as shear remains fairly high for
the next several hours. Tweaked pops earlier to reflect current
conditions and any additional waves overnight.

FFC Update mentions another round? I thought this band would be it.

.UPDATE...
Strong band of thunderstorms continues to move across the metro
ATl area this evening. Conditions remain conducive for brief
tornadoes to form along this line as shear remains fairly high for
the next several hours. Tweaked pops earlier to reflect current
conditions and any additional waves overnight.
Looks like it become more of a line now, definitely weaken with the sun going down.

Back