• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

NorthDFWwx

Pureblood
Reaction score
I almost did this yesterday, and decided against it.

But I can't help myself. :p

WK34temp.gif

well merry Christmas since everything comes early now it seems I see eye roll what I dong dong dong dong

I went and analyzed the lastest model runs temperature plots. 00z Euro/CMC data 06z GFS data.
This is for KGSO PTI airport
The warmth looks consolidated all the way through the end of the month.
Though October looks to cool down considerably
GSO model temperature.PNG
If you would like to purchase this graphic or others like it, contact me at
[email protected]

Looks like as we roll into October we will start to at least see the ridge get beat back some and maybe try to shift more toward the plains probably still above normal though. Week 2 of the month may be the time to actually cool to near normal and get some rain chances into the region

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So far the lack of fall fronts hasn't been an issue for me, since I'm down on the Gulf coast. We usually start getting legit cold fronts in the first 2 weeks of October. But it's the intensity and steadfastness of the heat this late in the year that's been unreal. By now the highs should be dipping down to the 80s at times, not unrelenting lower to upper 90s EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Living up to its name! 2BC2958E-6A99-47CE-8EF5-F9BAE8EB286D.png

Normal high is 79

Back