• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Hotober

Surprisingly no unless KAGS isn't recording well. But I think it's in an area that gets cooler. It managed to drop 3 degrees in an hour somehow to actually go below 77.

Yeah, I just saw that...crazy.

Yeah, would still expect the SE to be AN, it’s what we do. But, it should feel much better outside and hopefully the AC will stop running all night.

C3F7A7F0-7564-460F-ADE0-9E1CEBA6EE94.pngB10DC632-3CE4-49A6-B140-E7187768926A.png

Euro was wrong about this current wedge! Took it 3 or 4 days to pick up on it, behind the GFS, euro sucks! I don’t understand all the Euro worship
Maybe that's why DT is wrong so often. He puts all his chips in the Euro. Already talking about a big coastal next weekend. It was the 0Z model, I'm sure it's gone now at 12z.

Euro was wrong about this current wedge! Took it 3 or 4 days to pick up on it, behind the GFS, euro sucks! I don’t understand all the Euro worship

It may have been wrong about the wedge, but the GFS was wrong about the timing and extent of the CAD.

Looks like I could get my first freeze of the season on top of Pisgah Mountain next weekend ?

Finally!
4276a1530b89a682131a0ed03ed271fc.jpg
781896bf22a2b030804df6754aef4a0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don’t know which model is showing this, but I’m all in like Dabo Stinky!9C0C086F-DBE2-4C61-A1A6-19FA868EA432.png

I might be wrong but I don't think the GFS was ever very excited about Sunday with the CAD. It locked into Saturday and always had Sunday warmer like slightly past 170. It just had different temps and at some points was too strong before it settled into being the main areas that benefit from CAD (in this case where you still have the factors that is causing the major heat).

For that matter, the GFS likes the idea of CAD on Tuesday too. So, we'll see if we see another similar day in areas that get it.

Back