• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long it will take for the climate bill funding to take effect? Ready to get back to having some snow in NC. Also curious what policies this bill will entail to ensure slowing down this rapid warming? We will likely see provisions for a much different lifestyle for the average US citizen.
How much do we all need to give up to get six six inch snow storms in winter in Atlanta? Maybe we could introduce a bill for that? Call it the H.R. 666 maybe?

Seriously, though, how can you prove that spending all of your future tax revenue for the next 30 years is going to change anything? You can't even prove that the global climate models are accurate! That's how you know it's a scam. Adaptation is always the correct course. Most of the time, when someone asks you for money to prevent something, it's a con, extortion or both!

How much do we all need to give up to get six six inch snow storms in winter in Atlanta? Maybe we could introduce a bill for that? Call it the H.R. 666 maybe?

Seriously, though, how can you prove that spending all of your future tax revenue for the next 30 years is going to change anything? You can't even prove that the global climate models are accurate! That's how you know it's a scam. Adaptation is always the correct course. Most of the time, when someone asks you for money to prevent something, it's a con, extortion or both!
I think our lifestyle is going to change. People, in mass, are steadfast in reducing global temp increases. Drive a lot, expect that to cost us dearly. Energy cost will deter even using any. Lets ask Pelosi whats in the bill. Lol

I think our lifestyle is going to change. People, in mass, are steadfast in reducing global temp increases. Drive a lot, expect that to cost us dearly. Energy cost will deter even using any. Lets ask Pelosi whats in the bill. Lol
Personally I choose to pollute as much as possible. Its good for the environment, really toughens the fishies and birdies up.

We're heading into an energy crisis. Most people aren't really prepared for what that looks like. The amount of energy needed to support the amount of economic growth needed to support the amount of debt needed to maintain the trajectory of economic growth needed to avoid a complete collapse is becoming increasingly difficult to produce. This is likely the key reason they're pushing so hard to try and curb the general public's energy usage, moreso than the earth warming a few degrees. You'll notice that most of the people pushing these ideas consume a tremendous amount of energy and show no signs of slowing their own usage. This tells you that they really aren't so much concerned with the planet as much as they are with something else.

Energy costs will likely not go back down to previously cheap/affordable levels. Increasing regulations, increasing levels of intrusion by the government into the private sector, increasing costs to we the people over time, and decreasing availability to currently ubiquitous goods and services that we enjoy are all in store.

As the energy needed to sustain the growth trajectory that we need becomes less easily available, you can expect less freedom and less opportunity. You can also expect more division, more social unrest, more things like Covid, more shortages of critical products and services, and more geopolitical instability.

It would be a smart idea to prepare for that, if you can.

I was just heating up my lunch in the break room and the Weather Channel was on the TV. They were showing a chart from a survey about how often people talk or hear about global climate change. About 66% of the respondents answered "never". I thought that's a good start! Maybe we can get that to 85 to 90 percent by next year! Alas, Stephanie Abrams said they were striving to increase the 33% number that responded "occasionally". What a farce!

I wanted to throw a brick at the TV. They are disgusting.

I was just heating up my lunch in the break room and the Weather Channel was on the TV. They were showing a chart from a survey about how often people talk or hear about global climate change. About 66% of the respondents answered "never". I thought that's a good start! Maybe we can get that to 85 to 90 percent by next year! Alas, Stephanie Abrams said they were striving to increase the 33% number that responded "occasionally". What a farce!

I wanted to throw a brick at the TV. They are disgusting.
Steph has satellites, she knows whats going on up there in the weather world.

Dane Wiggington says HAARP is using super secret weather modification weapons to alter jet stream patterns and our climate by heating the ionosphere in certain areas. I would think there would be maps that show if this is happening, though.

Dane Wiggington says HAARP is using super secret weather modification weapons to alter jet stream patterns and our climate by heating the ionosphere in certain areas. I would think there would be maps that show if this is happening, though.
They were stolen by the FBI recently. They were suppose to be stored in a super secret, triple locked safe in Florida.

SMB_combine_SM_day_EN_20220829.png

Huge increase in snow/ice in Greenland, during the summer, records have been broken going back to the start of record keeping in the 1980's. That's huge even for winter months! I don't think the ice sheet is going to melt anytime soon. Does that mean sea level is going to start falling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back