• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

All are time sensitive. Been snatching them up each week and building my library.

Nearly 3 months later and I'm still playing Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch....idk what it is about this game, but it is addicting. My neice is addicted to this game too.

EDIT: This is my first legit Animal Crossing game playthrough so I'm new to the franchise.

I made a purchase of something I never owned or played growing up last month. I always wanted one so I figured why not?! This was my first time buying something from eBay so I'm glad I did get exactly what I paid for. It's in great condition. The only problem was having to buy a HDMI splitter and a composite splitter because all 4 HDMI ports on my TV were being used and my 4K Samsung TV doesn't have composite output.

*This is the second one I got, I bought this one outright, I lost the bid on the first one I saw.

Reactions: SD
I made a purchase of something I never owned or played growing up last month. I always wanted one so I figured why not?! This was my first time buying something from eBay so I'm glad I did get exactly what I paid for. It's in great condition. The only problem was having to buy a HDMI splitter and a composite splitter because all 4 HDMI ports on my TV were being used and my 4K Samsung TV doesn't have composite output.

*This is the second one I got, I bought this one outright, I lost the bid on the first one I saw.
Nice selection of consoles

Nintendo is really going all out for the Italian plumber's 35th anniversary this month. I'm showing this to my niece and nephew later today, both of them are going to lose their minds especially my 6yr old nephew he's a hardcore Mario fan/gamer.:D

Nintendo pulled a Disney Vault maneuver and I fell right into the FOMO trap. This collection will only exist until March 31st then it's gone. I'm glad I didn't wait until around Black Friday to get this, I probably wouldn't be able to because it's been sold out everywhere since pre orders started 2 weeks ago. I seriously doubt this will stay physically re-stocked anywhere for the next 6 months. ?

Nintendo pulled a Disney Vault maneuver and I fell right into the FOMO trap. This collection will only exist until March 31st then it's gone. I'm glad I didn't wait until around Black Friday to get this, I probably wouldn't be able to because it's been sold out everywhere since pre orders started 2 weeks ago. I seriously doubt this will stay physically re-stocked anywhere for the next 6 months. ?

My dad bought a N64 on lay away when it first released. I remember when I was young playing that thing ALL the time. Super Mario 64 is still probably my favorite game of all time. Along with Zelda Ocarina of time. Good times. The n64 Mario kart was also probably the best Mario kart game they made too. Game cube double dash was a blast though with a friend.

Forza Horizon 4 is where it’s at, just took this screenshot straight from the game
View attachment 49733
I'm kinda bummed I wasn't able to get my pre-order of the Xbox Series X. I got as far as getting it in a cart from GameStop then the website decided it was the perfect time to crash. When it came back up it kept sending me to the queue to wait to enter the website. I had to be at work within 10-15 mins after so I gave up. lol I was lucky enough to pre order a PS5 directly from the PlayStation store by invite only. As long as I could get one of them I'm happy. lol

I was starting to think my delivery might be delayed, but about an hour ago Sony emailed me and said my PS5 will be here on launch day Thursday. I'm so glad I registered and was randomly picked to pre-order directly from Sony instead of taking a risk with Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. Happy (early) Birthday to me!:D

*I got the digital edition version btw. I feel like I'm the only one who bothered to get that one. lol

EDIT: I ordered a second controller and a charging stand that was supposed to come on October 30th, but it came 2 days early on October 28th. I was surprised, I don't think FedEx was supposed to do that. :p

I was starting to think my delivery might be delayed, but about an hour ago Sony emailed me and said my PS5 will be here on launch day Thursday. I'm so glad I registered and was randomly picked to pre-order directly from Sony instead of taking a risk with Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, etc. Happy (early) Birthday to me!:D

*I got the digital edition version btw. I feel like I'm the only one who bothered to get that one. lol
You must report back when you get it

Am I the only one who could never get into video games ? My parents got me. a PS2 when it was the thing ... never got into it like that . I had a weak spot for Nintendo though ! Still , just never got that deep into it . Don’t own any consoles .

After 6 months of a lot of close calls, I finally was able to get a Xbox Series X from Target. It's store pickup so I'm gonna pick it up on Friday. Special thanks to an app called HotStock that notified me as soon as the restock went live on their website so I could snag one. I literally just heard about this app Sunday so that says enough about how good it is. I *ALMOST* had one last night directly from the Microsoft store using the same app, but when I got ready to place the order, the webpage automatically refreshed then it went out of stock just sitting in the cart. Oh, well at least it worked out in the end.

Reactions: SD
Back