• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Any you guys play call of duty black ops 4 on Xbox one?

And also can you tell the Differnece from Xbox one vs Xbox one s??

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
Any you guys play call of duty black ops 4 on Xbox one?

And also can you tell the Differnece from Xbox one vs Xbox one s??
Nah, bro hop on that fortnite, if your not good at the game I can clutch up, plus there’s crossplay, if my internet responds, it’s been having some issues for some reason even at 1000mb/s, high latency

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, bro hop on that fortnite, if your not good at the game I can clutch up, plus there’s crossplay, if my internet responds, it’s been having some issues for some reason even at 1000mb/s, high latency
I do play with my kids a little bit. Have you tried the avalanche thing yet??

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
It’s really hard. It’s in the creative mode.
I haven’t beat it. Neither has the kids.
I just almost got it on my first try, got to use the bouce pads on the side at the right time to not take any damage from the carts, but I was lagging pretty bad

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
I just almost got it on my first try, got to use the bouce pads on the side at the right time to not take any damage from the carts, but I was lagging pretty bad
Hmm I have seen bounce pads on the side until almost at top.

Shawn

Staff member
Administrator
Tech
Reaction score
Likely a server between you and the main game servers you're connecting to is messed up. Sometimes, a server is having issues. If at all possible, you can run a "tracert" command in your CMD prompt and figure out what's going on.

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
I haven't played fortnite consistently since august lol. I've never been very good. Minecraft is high key still fun tho 😂
I would post clips but for some reason website says it can’t do so, anyways I been playing fortnite since it came out, it’s becoming sh!t.... but I still play it

Shawn

Staff member
Administrator
Tech
Reaction score
I would post clips but for some reason website says it can’t do so, anyways I been playing fortnite since it came out, it’s becoming sh!t.... but I still play it
Direct video clips may be disabled. You should be able to put vimeo/youtube clips up, though.

If you guys have online gamer friends, check out "Sea of Thieves". Best played in a group it seems, but definitely unique.

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I tried to play it a little late than others (only played on Nintendo Switch when it first came out during E3 2018) did or because I'm not the biggest online gamer or both, but I really tried to get into Fortnite twice and it just......I wasn't feelin' it. I probably had too much of a cynical attitude going into it, I was pretty sure Fortnite would be dead by now once the next big hyped game showed up. Guess I was dead wrong about that. lmao

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I tried to play it a little late than others (only played on Nintendo Switch when it first came out during E3 2018) did or because I'm not the biggest online gamer or both, but I really tried to get into Fortnite twice and it just......I wasn't feelin' it. I probably had too much of a cynical attitude going into it, I was pretty sure Fortnite would be dead by now once the next big hyped game showed up. Guess I was dead wrong about that. lmao
Will be dead soon, double pump used to be a cool a$$ Meta in the game (they took away) and they have changed it drastically to where it’s spray and pray, nerfing building health and adding OP smgs, they’re adding stuff that will kill the game soon, I still play it because im at a point where I don’t want to lose any skill

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
Lol hopefully YT won’t delete this one (14 kill game, you can’t see cause my resolution) and I don’t know why the quality is so bad

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @Myfrotho704_ or anyone else.. are you guys going to get this game on the switch?? Looks very call of duty like.. I thought about getting it.
And has anyone else played it on the other consoles?? 63960D37-99F1-44CC-8A4C-4269DEDA2466.jpeg

Myfrotho704_

Sad panthers fan
Reaction score
You like it? I saw it just haven’t played it yet. My kids are playing it through.

I am almost switched over to switch..😂😂
Yeah, it’s like bo4 blackout with a tinge of PubG and tiny bit of mw2/mw3 feeling, it’s next big game and I’m honestly enjoying it more than fortnite

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s like bo4 blackout with a tinge of PubG and tiny bit of mw2/mw3 feeling, it’s next big game and I’m honestly enjoying it more than fortnite
You playing on Xbox ?? That’s what my kids are playing it on.

I just looking for a game like that to play on switch since my kids are on the gamine system most of the time. Plus I like the mobility of it.

If they ever come out with madden on the switch. I will be completely happy.