• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

You playing on Xbox ?? That’s what my kids are playing it on.

I just looking for a game like that to play on switch since my kids are on the gamine system most of the time. Plus I like the mobility of it.

If they ever come out with madden on the switch. I will be completely happy.

I’m on a PS4 slim, and agree, they also needa add crossplatform for more games aswell

I didn't realize this game 20th anniversary was here already. Smash has come a long way in 20 years, I mean look at the freakin' character roster sheesh lol. This and Mario Kart will always have a special place in my gaming heart.

The latest entry, Smash Ultimate for Switch was the best selling game of December 2018 (12.08 million copies between Dec 7-31st, 2018) and the third best selling game of all time for Nintendo Switch as of Dec. 31st, 2018 right behind Super Mario Odyssey (13.76 million) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (15.02 million).
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

64 (1999)
latest

Melee (2001)
latest

Brawl (2008)
Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Roster.png

Wii U/3DS (2014)
e35.png

Ultimate (2018)
smash-bros-ultimate-roster.jpg

Mario kart, Mario sluggers, super Mario bros for the wii, young memories that will never comeback, those were the good days

Mario kart, Mario sluggers, super Mario bros for the wii, young memories that will never comeback, those were the good days
Agreed, as fun as playing video games still is for me, it doesn't have the same feeling now as it did 10-15 years ago as a kid. Every once in a while I get that feeling when I play games with my niece and nephew. My nephew is only 4, but he's OBSESSED with Mario, well any game with Mario in it, he wants to play it. Everytime he sees me the first game he asks to play is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. That doesn't really surprise me because he loves cars/racing in general.

Super Smash Bro's on the GameCube about 10+ years ago haha. Those were go good ole days for sure. We used to have all the kids in the neighborhood over trying to unlock characters and what not.

Smash Melee was the first Smash game I ever played and the first game I got on the Gamecube for Christmas back in 2001. I didn't know what the heck this game was, all I knew was from the box art/description there was Nintendo characters beating the crap out of eachother, that was good enough for me lol. Melee will probably always be my favorite Smash in the franchise because I have the most nostalgia and fun memories playing it with my friends and family. My main(s) were Mario/Dr. Mario, Link, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

EDIT: On a sidenote, no one here or in my personal life is allowed to disturb me for the entire month of June because I will be completely checked out into this game when it releases. lol

Last edited:
Smash Melee was the first Smash game I ever played and the first game I got on the Gamecube for Christmas back in 2001. I didn't know what the heck this game was, all I knew was from the box art/description there was Nintendo characters beating the crap out of eachother, that was good enough for me lol. Melee will probably always be my favorite Smash in the franchise because I have the most nostalgia and fun memories playing it with my friends and family. My main(s) were Mario/Dr. Mario, Link, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

EDIT: On a sidenote, no one here or in my personal life is allowed to disturb me for the entire month of June because I will be completely checked out into this game when it releases. lol

Kids and me are excited about this game coming out. ????

Any of y'all play Forza Horizon 4? I think its a fantastic game, its the perfect balance between reality and insanity

Any of y'all play Forza Horizon 4? I think its a fantastic game, its the perfect balance between reality and insanity

I played a little bit of it, I might play that this weekend. I got it as a free download from Xbox Game Pass around the time it came out a few months ago. I like Forza games since I like playing racing games in general.

Speaking of Xbox Game Pass, there's a rumor the service is coming to Nintendo Switch in addition to Cuphead and one of the Ori games, both Xbox/PC exclusive games. That would be wild and weird if it turns out to be true. I wouldn't be too surprised tho, Nintendo and Microsoft sure have had a great working relationship over the past year or so. There's another rumor of Nintendo and Microsoft working on something really big together whatever that's supposed to mean. lol

Kids and me are excited about this game coming out. ????
Finally I can build levels with SLOPES! lol Seriously tho I'm glad they added that small feature, that was one of my complaints with the first game on the Wii U along with millions of other people. I think I might be more excited to play other people's levels online than building/sharing my own. I'm always blown by the creativity people put in their level designs, makes me kinda jealous of their talent. lol

So apparently Google wants to compete in the video gaming industry with Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. They will be unveiling their new console at the 2019 Game Developers Conference tomorrow. From some of the rumors I've heard it sounds like it will be cloud streaming based. Good luck to em', Ouya and Amazon sends their best regards lol.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...do_be_concerned_about_googles_play_for_gamers
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/google-reveal-plan-140-billion-181013904.html

Rumored logo
https://9to5google.com/2019/03/18/google-announcement-gdc-logo/

So apparently Google wants to compete in the video gaming industry with Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. They will be unveiling their new console at the 2019 Game Developers Conference tomorrow. From some of the rumors I've heard it sounds like it will be cloud streaming based. Good luck to em', Ouya and Amazon sends their best regards lol.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...do_be_concerned_about_googles_play_for_gamers
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/google-reveal-plan-140-billion-181013904.html

Rumored logo
https://9to5google.com/2019/03/18/google-announcement-gdc-logo/
Microsoft is actually working on a console without a DVD port. It's called the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition.

Microsoft is actually working on a console without a DVD port. It's called the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition.

True, but apparently they are also working on a successor(s) to the Xbox One X. Rumors suggest there will be more than one version, one like a traditional box and the other disc-less and cloud streaming based.

Yet another rumor proven true! lol

Some stuff revealed that's not in the trailer...
-Will be on par with the Xbox/PC versions graphically (1080p docked; 720p portable mode) and performance (60fps) wise.
-Will have Xbox Live support and achievements.:eek:

True, but apparently they are also working on a successor(s) to the Xbox One X. Rumors suggest there will be more than one version, one like a traditional box and the other disc-less and cloud streaming based.

Yet another rumor proven true! lol

Some stuff revealed that's not in the trailer...
-Will be on par with the Xbox/PC versions graphically (1080p docked; 720p portable mode) and performance (60fps) wise.
-Will have Xbox Live support and achievements.:eek:

Microsoft has mentioned that they are going to have Xbox Live support and achievements on the Switch and smartphones.

I played the final episode of The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Man this final episode had me on an emotional rollercoaster. Got ya boy shedding man tears and stuff. lmao At least I got a happy (and pleasantly surprising) ending from the way I played it.

I'll be playing this again along with my niece, I'm curious to see what choices she decides to make.

Back