• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

I haven't played fortnite consistently since august lol. I've never been very good. Minecraft is high key still fun tho ?

I haven't played fortnite consistently since august lol. I've never been very good. Minecraft is high key still fun tho ?

I would post clips but for some reason website says it can’t do so, anyways I been playing fortnite since it came out, it’s becoming ----.... but I still play it

I would post clips but for some reason website says it can’t do so, anyways I been playing fortnite since it came out, it’s becoming ----.... but I still play it

Direct video clips may be disabled. You should be able to put vimeo/youtube clips up, though.

If you guys have online gamer friends, check out "Sea of Thieves". Best played in a group it seems, but definitely unique.

I don't know if it's because I tried to play it a little late than others (only played on Nintendo Switch when it first came out during E3 2018) did or because I'm not the biggest online gamer or both, but I really tried to get into Fortnite twice and it just......I wasn't feelin' it. I probably had too much of a cynical attitude going into it, I was pretty sure Fortnite would be dead by now once the next big hyped game showed up. Guess I was dead wrong about that. lmao

I don't know if it's because I tried to play it a little late than others (only played on Nintendo Switch when it first came out during E3 2018) did or because I'm not the biggest online gamer or both, but I really tried to get into Fortnite twice and it just......I wasn't feelin' it. I probably had too much of a cynical attitude going into it, I was pretty sure Fortnite would be dead by now once the next big hyped game showed up. Guess I was dead wrong about that. lmao

Will be dead soon, double pump used to be a cool a$$ Meta in the game (they took away) and they have changed it drastically to where it’s spray and pray, nerfing building health and adding OP smgs, they’re adding stuff that will kill the game soon, I still play it because im at a point where I don’t want to lose any skill

Lol hopefully YT won’t delete this one (14 kill game, you can’t see cause my resolution) and I don’t know why the quality is so bad

That would be awesome!
I know I talked a big game about MK before, but when you haven't played a certain one in about 6-7 years and you decide to pick it up to play again, this is what happens. lmao I swear I used to be pro at this game during my childhood days.:p

You like it? I saw it just haven’t played it yet. My kids are playing it through.

I am almost switched over to switch..??

Yeah, it’s like bo4 blackout with a tinge of PubG and tiny bit of mw2/mw3 feeling, it’s next big game and I’m honestly enjoying it more than fortnite

Yeah, it’s like bo4 blackout with a tinge of PubG and tiny bit of mw2/mw3 feeling, it’s next big game and I’m honestly enjoying it more than fortnite
You playing on Xbox ?? That’s what my kids are playing it on.

I just looking for a game like that to play on switch since my kids are on the gamine system most of the time. Plus I like the mobility of it.

If they ever come out with madden on the switch. I will be completely happy.

Back