• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

Fortnite is really trying to kill there own game, they don’t listen to their community like they use to back in S1-S3

Nintendo Switch is getting everything in 2019 and I mean EVERYTHING! Great job IGN for the epic trolling. This is the
#4 trending video on Youtube right now. Happy April Fools! :D

I played a Final Fantasy game for the first time in my life this month, Final Fantasy XV, not bad, I'm really enjoying it so far. I'll have to bactrack to some of the older games since several of them have been re-released on the Switch (eventually). I don't have the best track record of finishing open world rpg type games. I've had Zelda: BOTW for 2 years now and still haven't beaten it yet. lol

Is it June 28th yet? I need this game like yesterday, can't wait to get the creative level design juices going and to play some of the insane levels other people upload online. Kinda sucks we don't get a stylus when we pre-order the game, but Europe does. Pfft, the hell makes Europe so special? lol

New x box on the horizon, pants tent, you nerds!

Going into the PC Marketplace might revive Halo and other Xbox games could become very popular. Eventually a hybrid Xbox PC desktop will emerge.

E3 2019 is boring as hell so far. I really need Square Enix, Ubisoft, and Nintendo to pick up the slack with SOMETHING worthwhile to be excited about.

E3 2019 is boring as hell so far. I really need Square Enix, Ubisoft, and Nintendo to pick up the slack with SOMETHING worthwhile to be excited about.

Ok, Ubisoft and Square Enix weren't half bad. Lat, but not least Nintendo tomorrow at 12pm. Please be good so we can end E3 on a strong note. Give me DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or a Mario Kart 9 and you will win E3 for me. lol

I would love to get this for my 5yr old nephew, he's a major Nintendo fanboy. He will literally play my 2DS XL and Nintendo Switch (handheld) until the battery goes dead. lol Decisions, decisions to make for Christmas this year......

GTA5 is free on PC for a limited time. Better download that **** before they remove it next week.

I don't play COD MW but I have been playing Call of Duty: Mobile haha.

It's just been for a few weeks but I already know I screwed the pooch on not playing this franchise on a console as a teen based off these few weeks (as I've hinted at some that deal is a long story). I like it. Does anyone else play it here?

I remain quite unlikely to ever buy another console again though.

I have been saving up to build me a new gaming rig and finished it up with part of my stimulus check. First Build I did from the ground up with all/mostly new hardware.

Budget Build ($850)

ASRock B450 PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory (Amd announced the B550 chipset right after I finished my build...:mad:)

Ryzen 5 3600 CPU

EVGA Rtx 2060 KO Ultra Graphics Card

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200 mhz CAS Latency 16

Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 512GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2 (For Games)

WD Blue 2.5-Inch 3D NAND SATA SSD 250GB (For Windows 10 Pro)

Segate 3TB 7500 rpm Hard Drive (Music, Pix ect..)

Fractal Design Focus G Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

I reused the Corsair CX600 power supply. It still a good efficient PS.

Attachments

• 20200516_175934(1).jpg
    20200516_175934(1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Been playing Red Dead Redemption II (one of my many listed backlogged games) all month long. Damn this game is amazing. I'm almost done with the main story.

Reactions: SD
Back