• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Gaming

I got a XB1 back in September 2015 and 6 weeks later a week before Halloween I was trading it into Gamestop for store credit towards a PS4. I haven't regretted since. Well, I do regret not being more patient and waiting another month until Black Friday so I could have saved 50 bucks on paying the difference. Oh well, it is what it is.

I'm a real hypocrite, bought a Minecraft Xbox One S Bundle back in February 2018. lol To be kinda fair to Xbox, I only sold the one I got to Gamestop back in 2015 because my internet sucked back then so I couldn't install those ridiculous game file sizes directly from the disc which was somthing PS4 (and Nintendo Wii U at the time) didn't force you to do before playing the game. I regret getting this Minecraft bundle instead of Forza though, I only got it because my niece was so into Minecraft and now she doesn't even play it smh. Kids these days. lol
I3icwxM.jpg

693vhUc.jpg

DWfNx8v.jpg

Lol this is all I gotta say, see me on that fortnite ? I’m a absolute beast on that game, and lol I remember when I played Minecraft back when I was younger, miss those younger days

I will destroy any of you clowns at Mortal Kombat II on either Sega or Super Nintendo. And also Hockey '93. And Super Mario Kart.

You had me until the end, I would love to take you up on your challenge with SMK. I haven't met anyone to match skills with me in ANY Mario Kart game. lol
That would be awesome!

127, that's the insane amount of games I tallied up between all three consoles. (Not including SNES Classic Edition or 2DS XL) 26 I got for free from PS+, Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass. 22 out of 26 I've never played yet, but maybe someday in the future I will. lol Also I have so many games because I bought them dirt cheap. I can probably name on one hand the amount of games I bought full price. The majority I bought in the $5-20 range or got a 20% discount off pre-orders from Best Buy. Man I'm gonna miss that Gamer Club Unlocked program when it ends in a couple months. The crapload of money I saved because of it.....:D

Nintendo Switch - 49 (digital and physical games)
PS4 - 36 (digital and physical games)
Xbox One S - 42 (digital and physical games)

i have like, hundreds, maybe thousands of games.

yes, it's that damn sad.

Also, if anyone happens to have this game or know someone that does, lmk asap:worldchampgold.jpg

Any you guys play call of duty black ops 4 on Xbox one?

And also can you tell the Differnece from Xbox one vs Xbox one s??

Any you guys play call of duty black ops 4 on Xbox one?

And also can you tell the Differnece from Xbox one vs Xbox one s??

Nah, bro hop on that fortnite, if your not good at the game I can clutch up, plus there’s crossplay, if my internet responds, it’s been having some issues for some reason even at 1000mb/s, high latency

Nah, bro hop on that fortnite, if your not good at the game I can clutch up, plus there’s crossplay, if my internet responds, it’s been having some issues for some reason even at 1000mb/s, high latency
I do play with my kids a little bit. Have you tried the avalanche thing yet??

It’s really hard. It’s in the creative mode.
I haven’t beat it. Neither has the kids.

I just almost got it on my first try, got to use the bouce pads on the side at the right time to not take any damage from the carts, but I was lagging pretty bad

Likely a server between you and the main game servers you're connecting to is messed up. Sometimes, a server is having issues. If at all possible, you can run a "tracert" command in your CMD prompt and figure out what's going on.

Back