• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Freezing Ferocious February

February, please show the Midlands some love. We deserve it. Looks like we got a shot, Feb is our usual month that we normally get hit in.

Ya if what I read comes true, it sounds like mostly everything will be majorly suppressed but what Webb posted on the other thread, I'll certainly take my chances with. Combo Jan '14/Feb '15 sounds good to me.

Unfortunately for cold lovers, the deeper we get into February the harder it is to get cold into the south. Plus you have to deal with a much higher sun angle. It can still get cold in Late Feb but it usually doesnt have the staying power.

Unfortunately for cold lovers, the deeper we get into February the harder it is to get cold into the south. Plus you have to deal with a much higher sun angle. It can still get cold in Late Feb but it usually doesnt have the staying power.
Oh my word are you a transplant southerner???

Oh really? Please explain further for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82a285b107ab7eb3771a381df6f3a8aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you have to do is consider March of 1960 and this is all out the window.

Yeah, the worst cold outbreak in US history and snow in Miami, happened in February. Do tell me more about the high Feb sun angle, one mo gin!;)
I was specifically talking about the latter part of Feb. Big difference in sun angle between early and late Feb.

Back