• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Freezing Ferocious February

Looks like the rain is going to make it here later than expected, but the cold air is rushing south. Looking at the radar loops, the rain/snow line is half way through TN and it hasn't even started to rain here.
The great February 1st flurry chase

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

All in on the weeklies ??? Lots of red for VDAY love
6b68b5b47e8a4fc0320ac6bdf823e0b8.jpg

Well, when you have the flu and the chills and shivers, that doesn't look so bad.
Wake me up then ... 'Night ... :(
To be fair the weeklies just last week were cold and stormy lol so take everything with a truck load of salt. Sorry you're sick, hope you feel better

That’s horrible. No more snow at all. Forget it.
Lol no one honestly believes the weeklies
Hell the eps can't get days 8-12 right but we are suppose to believe the weeklies. I've said for years and years the weeklies are ---- and yes even when they've shown a cold wintry pattern I've said the same thing

Getting hammered on here in the mountains! Started snowing about 45 minutes ago and all grassy surfaces and elevated surfaces are covered. I ran up the steps to get firewood and busted my ass!
Busted your ass??? Sounds like you found a bottle of moonshine in the woods !!!!

Back