• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Freezing Ferocious February

Unless he lived somewhere else when 1993 happened, he might have not remembered it.

Edit: Which I can understand. I'm younger than him and my memories from the age of 4 are composed of...one picture. I hate it at times, especially when my dad says his memories from when he was very young are clear (up to the age of 4).

Miserable 38 degrees and pouring down rain. Actually snow about 75 miles to the north. Models continue to show around 10 inches of rain for me in the next 10 days.

Surprised to see a good chunk of the SE start to flip above normal for met winter. Will be curious to see how much of the east flips to positive anomalies over next 12 days.

BA1EA04D-D117-466B-BD91-0778A3B836D6.png

While there was definitely parts of winter that was cold, there was a lot of back and forth that kept it from really being downright cold earlier. This 2017 like February is going to flip most of the east to a warm winter.

Miserable 38 degrees and pouring down rain. Actually snow about 75 miles to the north. Models continue to show around 10 inches of rain for me in the next 10 days.
Miserable? I’m enjoying every second of this cool weather before the warmth returns. It’s a cool 42 degrees right now at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Well try this... I just had to go about 10 miles west of home.. and crossed the wedge... Went from drizzle and 58 NE Breeze of 8 at home... to Sunny and 75 (no pun) with SW Wind about 10-15 in actually about 7 miles
51 in Gainesville and 73 in Atlanta. Crazy.

INSANE. 450PM SATURDAY 2-17-18
airT.png

Back