• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

That trough early on is key, the earlier it separates and the stronger it is, as it heads easy it pumps our -NAO ridge, and can get the second TPV stuck under given a stronger block in place

Bro this is insane the medium range changes are literally pants nukingly awesome View attachment 69572

We did say we needed the SER to weaken on the models and it looks like it's happening. Get a wave to develop off the edge of the arctic air mass. Crazy thing is with the level of cold air coming in, I can see this continually trending south.

Bro this is insane the medium range changes are literally pants nukingly awesome View attachment 69572
I can't recall ever seeing such wild swings in continental sensible weather as the EMCF has demonstrated in the medium range as of late. Anything is on the table beyond day 5.

a3f5dc524f16332c3407189023f67ec3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back