• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

Probably because CPC doesn’t stray away from 1 model cycle .. I mean ensembles are still there for this thing so it’s anything from game over here .. we will be looking at a completely different look in probably about 48 hours.. let’s check back Sunday and see how that goes

12z EPS
077cd98ac05373a9c224e1c813cd11c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A115U1 using Tapatalk
Any members?

Not to get to banterish here because I’m on thin ice with PackFan but I would imagine this experimental product is not very good.
All these products appear to be wishy-washy with "details" until you get to 2-3 days out. Just an observation from a weather know nothing.....You got cold close by, precip sure hasnt been an issue. You can drive yourself crazy with these model swings

12z EPS
077cd98ac05373a9c224e1c813cd11c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A115U1 using Tapatalk

Does EPS count this as just snow or does it include all frozen precipitation ? Regardless, I'm surprised that the EPS still showed winter precipitation for the Midlands of South Carolina despite of todays horrible 12z models runs.

Well obviously not a great run for the EPS, but something still there. My take is by the end of the weekend hopefully we have more clarity on this. Either way, its just the weather.....I won't lie, it will suck a bit not to have something wintry to track with such a good cold air source nearby. We shall see...everyone take a deep breath!

Does EPS count this as just snow or does it include all frozen precipitation ? Regardless, I'm surprised that the EPS still show a "possible" significant winter winter storm for the Midlands of South Carolina.
That's total snow which includes the dud for tomorrow. But I'm guessing that in the midlands is all next weekend.

Well obviously not a great run for the EPS, but something still there. My take is by the end of the weekend hopefully we have more clarity on this. Either way, its just the weather.....I won't lie, it will suck a bit not to have something wintry to track with such a good cold air source nearby. We shall see...everyone take a deep breath!
Yeah... I’m just not certain that the models are going to have a clear picture by Monday. The way things have been, it may be the middle of the week. To me the key is going to be to keep the signal in the ensembles.

Back