• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

NCSNOW

Reaction score
Sun trying to make an appearance. No more wet, till F,S,S Rainfest shows up. Might even get the water levels to lower in the puddles and ditch before this weekends event.

Nomanslandva

Reaction score
Yea, it's a swamp. I did firewood first thing Sat in windchil city while the ground was frozen to avoid the mud that was sure to follow.

Side note. There was a flock of robins across the street this afternoon after the wedge broke. Thinking that it's official, winter is over now. Robins don't lie :oops:

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Reaction score
I still think people in NC and TN should watch this February 26th system just not getting into NAM range ... 850s are super close and the system comes in right as a high pressure(weak and transient but eh) depending on timing and such I really think if it’s as cold as NAM shows and precip was as widespread as long range NAM shows than I can see a quick thumping 35 degree snow .. i dont know its Also the NAM at long range so I know it will change but I’m just looking at the possibilities

tramadoc

Waiting on baseball season
Reaction score
Yea, it's a swamp. I did firewood first thing Sat in windchil city while the ground was frozen to avoid the mud that was sure to follow.

Side note. There was a flock of robins across the street this afternoon after the wedge broke. Thinking that it's official, winter is over now. Robins don't lie :oops:
Wilkes????

Bham 99

Reaction score
Yeah it’s awesome for a change, 60F here to
it's just going to cause a freak out when it drops back into the forties during the day it's much better to have 40s continuously until it warms up for good... I like warm so it doesn't really bother me but I also like cold... It's you i'm worried about.